Educational Planning for Students
Deciding on Higher Education
- Once you know your exam results identify your career choice
- Identify what is the best course of study that will get you there
- Establish where the best place is for you to study this subject
- Which options on your course will be most valuable to building your career
- What teaching methods are used to help students develop these skills. What voluntary / work experience will benefit you now and later?
- What hobbies and interests and activities will show your strengths
- Notice which experiences really motivate you and write them down
- Should you take a year out and make the most of opportunities to travel
- Is it worth your while to learn, develop and practice a second language?
You could discover answers to all of the above areas with advice from Career Psychology to identify your abilities, interests, skills, and personality characteristics and through having a highly practical, realistic plan to assist you to reach your educational/career goals.
Call to discuss your situation or e-mail for further information Tel
020 7887 4585